Play Nintendo/GBA Games on iPhone/iPad with Delta Emulator | Download from AppValley: Often we find ourselves lost in the beautiful memories of our childhood especially the moments when we used to play games like Super Mario, Dragon Ball Z on Nintendo or Game Boy Advanced.
The good news is that you can, definitely, relive those gaming moments on your iPhone/iPad. The entire credit for this goes to Delta Emulator, which is a sum of all the old-school gaming consoles like GBA4iOS, N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, etc. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad from AppValley.
AppValley is a 3rd party App Store that houses a plenitude of tweaked and modified iOS applications. Though there are many 3rd party App Stores available on iOS; it is AppValley that enjoys an incredible level of popularity. Please note that you do not have to jailbreak your iPhone/iPad in order to download and install Delta Emulator from AppValley. Also, Check out: FilzaEscaped on iOS with AppValley No Jailbreak.
Delta Emulator for iOS – Features
However, before we move to the download and installation steps, please check out the features of Delta Emulator on iOS. The good thing about Delta Emulator is that it is entirely free to download and use. It is because of this free license, Delta Emulator enjoys more popularity among other relative emulators.
Delta Emulator App Information:
|App Name||Delta Emulator|
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, & PC|
|Type of Apps||Games|
- The emulator allows you to customize its skin.
- The emulator even supports cheat codes.
- With cloud sync compatibility, you can save your game on the cloud and play it on multiple devices.
- The user interface of the emulator is easy to understand on the first usage itself.
Following are the steps to download and install Delta Emulator on iOS from AppValley. Also, Check out: GeoFilza App Download on iOS – AppValley – No Jailbreak Guide.
Install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad from AppValley [No Jailbreak]
- As a first, install AppValley on your iOS device. You can find the installation steps of the same from here below
Alternative Downloads (Direct Download Links):
- Once installed, please trust the profile of AppValley.
- Launch AppValley and search for Delta Emulator.
- Tap on the search result and thereafter tap on ‘Get’ to download and install the emulator on your iOS device. This is exactly the same way you download an application from the original App Store.
- Tap on Install to start the installation of the Delta Emulator App with AppValley APK Store.
- Do not forget to trust the profile of Delta Emulator after successful installation.
- Enjoy your favorite GBA and Nintendo games on iPhone/iPad with Delta Emulator with suitable ROMs and Skins.
Install Delta Emulator on iPhone
Method 1 -> Using Cydia Impactor
You require a PC (Windows/MAC) for this method.
- As a first, please download Cydia Impactor on your PC from here.
- Next, you need the Delta Emulator IPA file. For your convenience, we have provided below the link to download the same.
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows/MAC PC.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and it will detect the connected iOS device.
- Now, just drag and drop the IPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
- A popup will come asking your Apple Developer credentials. Please enter the same. You can create a free Apple Developer ID at developer.apple.com.
- If a popup stating ‘Expired Certificate’ comes up, tap on OK.
- Cydia Impactor will install Delta Emulator on iPhone now.
- After the installation is complete, you will have the icon of Delta Emulator on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- The Delta Emulator profile will be listed with your Apple Developer ID.
- Please trust the profile.
- Now, you can start utilizing Delta Emulator.
Method 2 -> Using AltStore
Provided you have AltStore installed already on your iPhone, you don’t require a PC for this method.
- As a first, this time you will download the Delta Emulator IPA file onto your iPhone. You can utilize the same link provided in Method 1 to download the IPA file.
- Launch AltStore on your iPhone.
- From the homepage, go to My Apps and hit the ‘+’ icon.
- Select the Delta Emulator IPA file that you have downloaded on your iPhone.
- This will kick-start the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, you will have the Delta Emulator icon on the home screen of your iPhone.
Do check it out – Asphalt 9 Legends Hack Game on iOS(iPhone & iPad) – AppValley.
How to Add Games/ROMs in Delta Emulator?
You can utilize any of the below given three methods to add games to Delta Emulator.
Method 1 -> Inbuilt Browser
- You can utilize the inbuilt Delta browser to look for the game you wish to add to Delta Emulator.
- After downloading, tap on the game file and choose Open with.
- Simply select Delta Emulator.
Method 2 -> Using iTunes
- Download the game ROM file onto your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC and launch iTunes.
- Tap on your device from iTunes and go to Apps.
- Tap on File Sharing -> Delta.
- Drag and drop the ROM file onto the Delta Emulator window.
- Tap on Add.
- Source will be iTunes.
Method 3 -> Download from Cloud
Delta Emulator supports cloud storage services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- You can place the downloaded game ROMs onto your cloud storage service.
- Next, all you need to do is sync your iOS device with the cloud storage service.
- Delta Emulator will automatically detect the ROM files present on the cloud storage service and download the same.
Do check out – CucoTV(ZiniTevi App) Free Download on iOS No Jailbreak.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – I am Unable to Import ROM onto Delta Emulator. How to Fix?
If the ROM file is corrupted the import won’t work. Make sure the ROM file is in ZIP format. If ROM file downloaded from one source doesn’t work, try downloading it from a different source.
Q – Does Delta Emulator Support iPhone 12 Series?
Yes! Delta Emulator supports iPhone 12 series and works on any iOS device running on iOS 10 or higher.
Q – How to Launch Save States while Playing Game on Delta?
Simply tap on the Game menu and hit Save States. From the box that appears you can select the Save State for deleting or resuming. You can add a new one by tapping on the ‘+’ button.
Q – How to Use Cheats While Playing Game on Delta?
Launch the Game menu and hit Cheat codes. A list of cheat codes will come up. Select the cheat that you wish to activate/deactivate.
Q – How Can I Add Own Skins to Delta Emulator?
You can either look for new skins using the inbuilt Delta browser. The downloaded skins will fall under Skin Selection tab. You can also use your iOS browser to download the skins and open with Delta Emulator.
Great Emulators in AppValley:
- Provenance Emulator Install on iOS No Jailbreak (AppValley)
- Happy Chick Emulator Download on iOS(iPhone/iPad) – STEPS
- 10 Best AppValley Alternatives – Similar Apps like AppValley App
Delta Emulator Download on iOS from AppValley
These were the easy steps to install Delta Emulator Download on iOS [iPhone/iPad] from AppValley. In case you happen to face any issues during the installation or usage of the emulator, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.