How to download and install the iFile app by using AppValley app or Cydia Impactor: Guys, Do you want to manage, rename, copy your files? Or Do you want to unzip your files? Or Do you want to access your system files? Then, here I am explaining an amazing application which gives a solution to all the above questions i.e iFile application.
iFile is a file managing app on the iOS devices like iPhone or iPad devices. By default, you always have a file manager. But sometimes it is not possible to do what you want like accessing system files, installing some dot files, unzipping files, delete or modifying files, renaming files etc on your iOS devices. This tweaked version can be used even without Jailbreak. iFile is available for the iPhones 8 or above. Anyhow, this can be the best file managing app.
Here I will explain how to download it by using AppValley app or Cydia Impactor? Before I proceed forward, briefly I will explain AppValley app. Also, Check Out the previous article on WhatsApp++ on iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak Guide, It’s the fantastic way to use your WhatsApp into next level.
iFile on iOS(iPhone & iPad) – AppValley
AppValley app: AppValley is a third party app which is available for both iOS or Android devices. Having this on your device, you can download any kind of apps or games that are available in Apple play store or Google play store. Even you can download tweaked version of the files. So guys, if you don’t have AppValley app on your device, download it immediately.
First of all, if you don’t have third party app AppValley on your device, download and install it on iOS or Android device. Once you have the AppValley app, follow the below method.
- Open the Safari browser, download the AppValley app(Download AppValley 2.0).
- Install it by the shown procedure.
- Then do the following changes to your device.
- Go to settings>>General>>Profile and Device Management>>>Tap on ‘Trust AppValley’.
- After the above procedure, open the AppValley app and search for the iFile in the search bar.
- Download the suitable application(Select iFile app in overall search results) and install in your device.
- Before using iFile, do small changes to your device.
- Go to settings>>>General>>>Profile and Device Management>>>Tap on ‘Trust iFile’.
- Once above changes are made, you can manage your files as you wish.
Do Check Out: SnapChat++ IPA Download on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Updated. By any chance, If you are facing any issues with AppValley, Check this Out AppValley Unable to Download/Install & All Not Working Errors.
Direct Method –
You can use this below link to directly get the iFile app through AppCake app. This process really don’t need any jailbreak or PC. You can click the link below, and enjoy the application for Free.
iFile App Download on iOS No Jailbreak | iFile IPA File Download
Before you proceed, make ensure yourself that you have a computer and cable to connect it to your iPhone or iPad device.
Follow the below methods:
- Download Latest iFile IPA and install iFile IPA on your computer.
- Then download Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your device with the computer.
- Then open Cydia Impactor and drag downloaded iFile into Cydia Impactor.
- Now you need to enter the Apple ID of yours, If you don’t want to use your original ID then create the duplicate one.
- After entering Apple ID, Cydia Impactor will start installing the iFile on your device.
- Once the installation is completed, you will see an iFile icon on your device.
- Before you proceed, do these changes.
- Go to settings>>>General>>Profile and Device Management>>>tap to Trust iFile.
- Now, you are ready to browse the file system and can make changes as you want(don’t alter system files otherwise it may bring damage to your device).
FAQ – iFile App Free Download on iOS
Q - What Is iFile?
iFile is a very good file manager application. It provides the user access to iOS file system, and ability to access it and modify it.
Q - Does iOS 14 have file manager?
Yes, you can use this iFile on your iOS 14. This is one of the efficient file manager we have out there.
Q - Is iFile File Manager Safe?
Yes, It's a safe application, and we did a lot of malware tests before recommending it to our users.
Q - Is iFile Ad-Free?
Yes, It's an Ad-Free application.
If you are looking for some Best Alternatives for AppValley(You can check the list here in this link). For every 7 days, you need to re-install the app by using the Cydia Impactor. This is because we used the Duplicate ID which lasts for 7 days. If you are using the developer Apple ID, it lasts for one year. So guys, still if you have any doubts about iFile downloading and installation, bring them to our notice. We will clear them as soon as possible. iFile on iOS completely free way to get it by above two methods.